[council] ETA of Draft Final Report on Whois

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Sep 14 14:17:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

Though "draft Final Report" is what the council asked for, the staff
decided to call it something different. I think it can still serve
the same purpose, which is to collect the update of constituency
comment and to collect more private comments - all of which can be
discussed in LA.

I assumed it would be available by today, maybe it is just going
through the technical process of getting online.

a.