Fwd: [council] GNSO Council Comments in IDNC WG Final Report

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Aug 13 11:37:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

The document that is attached is the version Edmon just sent out with
all edits accepted.

As the deadline is the Friday 15 Aug, I intend to send this in before
that deadline if there are not objection in the Council to its content
as was discussed at our last meeting.

Please let the Council list know of any objections with 24 hours of
this note (by 1200 UTC 14 August).  If I have not received any
objections by that time, I will submit the document as the GNSO
council response.

Thanks

a.