[council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Aug 20 11:52:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

As I indicated in my first message on this we have two separate
activities:

- figuring out what to do for Cairo
- deciding on a response if a response we wished to make.

While we are still trying to figure out what to do for Cairo, I
recommend that those who wish to work on a comment form a small
Drafting Team to draft a first draft we can discuss at our next meeting.

a.