[council] Revised Whois Study Summary

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Dec 11 14:40:50 UTC 2008

The attached file contains the RyC numberical priorties and feasibility
entries.  I used 0 to 5, where a 0 is used for a study that the RyC
thought should not be pursued.  In cases of combined studies where the
RyC had assigned different priorities to studies in the combined group,
I entered an approximate average (e.g., 4.5).  I also added the
following to the spreadsheet: 1) a new row to cover the study in Area 6
titled Met b; 2) a new column to identify the type of study (i.e.,
formal study, fact gathtering & analysis, or fact gathering only).

Chuck