[council] Council work

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Jan 3 20:36:22 UTC 2008

Just a couple brief comments:

I guess experiences differ because I have found the council's Google
Docs page for motions to be extremely helpful.  Instead of digging
through many emails to find the right text, now there is one page I
can always go to for the most current version of the motions.

I also agree that we should vote some motions down when warranted.
If we approved every motion to start a new PDP, then we'd have to
schedule weekly calls to get all of our work done.

Robin

On Jan 3, 2008, at 7:28 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Thanks for the observations Philip.  I strongly support your intent to
> make our meetings more efficient and have added my comments to your
> observations below.
>
> Chuck

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org