[council] Travel drafting team mailing list open

cyrilchua at atmdlaw.com.sg cyrilchua at atmdlaw.com.sg
Tue Sep 30 23:43:52 UTC 2008

Hi Glen

I am from the IPC.

Kind regards,
Cyril Chua
Partner
IP & Technology Group
--------
Alban Tay Mahtani & de Silva LLP
39 Robinson Road #07-01, Robinson Point, Singapore 068911
Tel: (65) 6534 5266 / Fax: (65) 6223 8762 / DID: (65) 6428 9812
http://www.atmdlaw.com.sg
--------

ALBAN TAY MAHTANI & DE SILVA LLP
< This message (including attachments) contains privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not to take any action in reliance on it nor to disseminate, distribute, publish or copy this message.  If you have received this message in error, please accept our apologies, delete all copies from your system and notify us at mail at atmdlaw.com.sg.  Unless it relates to the official business of ATMD, any opinions or matters expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. >