[council] Status of Delivery of the Issues Report on Vertical Integration

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Dec 3 23:33:24 UTC 2009

Thanks for the notice Margie.

Based on responses I have seen to the question I asked on the Council
list last week regarding whether members preferred action on the PDP
question in our 17 Jan meeting, the overwhelming sentiment was for
delaying any action until at least 7 Jan and maybe  28 Jan.  In light of
that, I asked Margie to draft a motion in that regard for action on 17
Dec. Comments on that are welcome.  I hope to have the motion by
tomorrow.

Chuck