[council] GNSO Council Approval of STI Review Team Recommendations

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Dec 17 23:13:52 UTC 2009

Hello Chuck,

I can't speak on behalf of the ICANN Board, but would like to personally
add my support to your note below, and acknowledge the hard work and
willingness to compromise that resulted in the outcome today.

I would also like to comment that the new gTLD policy itself - was a
result of a similar determined effort by the members of that committee,
and is good to see the GNSO community continue to work together to reach
a compromise and advance the work that started in 1999 (or earlier :-)).

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin