[council] Motion re RAA Amendments

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sat Feb 21 07:14:13 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

I would like to suggest 3 amendments, hopefully friendly, to this
motion:

1.  In the third Whereas Statement:

replace:  Whereas, a majority of GNSO Council members have refused to
support the set of proposed amendments as drafted, but many of those
members support many of the proposed amendments.

with:   Whereas, the GNSO Council did not reach  super-majority support
for the full set of proposed amendments as drafted though many members
support many of the proposed amendments.

2. In the RESOLVED section, replace the use of 'full consensus' with
either 'rough consensus' or 'super-majority support'

3. Add a line to the bottom of the motion stating:

The working group established by this motion will work according to the
process defined in interim [working group process].

Thanks

a.