[council] motions for 24 april

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sun Jun 14 10:31:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have populated the wiki page https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?24_june_09_motions
  with the motions submitted by Tim as well as the motion for the
Bylaws changes.  There is also a place holder for the IDNG motion on
its charter.

We need to have all motions posted on the web before Tuesday, June 16,
2009 at 22:00:00 UTC in order to have them posted 7 days before the
meeting in Sydney on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 8:00:00 AM.
Amendments to these motions if any are needed can be added later, but
I beleive it would be best to have them in place by the Tuesday UTC
deadline.

Tim, please check to make sure that I have transcribed your motions
correctly - feel free to correct anything I got wrong (or let me know
what I need to fix)

thanks

a.