[council] ICANN-funded community travel

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Fri Mar 27 19:38:59 UTC 2009

Kristina:

I'm following-up on the question you raised about travel support for Sydney
(and I'm copying the GNSO lists in case others have questions regarding
ICANN-funded travel).

Kevin Wilson, ICANN's CFO, (cc'd <kevin.wilson at icann.org>) is the point
person on ICANN Staff for travel support.  Please contact him with any
questions or problems you have regarding ICANN travel support for Sydney.
He has been made aware of your request for extending the deadline for
providing names of funded travelers and will follow-up with you directly.

(All community members -- please contact Kevin directly if you have
travel-related questions as he, rather than Glen or other Policy Staff, has
the information on, and responsibility for, this area).

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN Vice President