AW: [council] Fwd: Update on "Expressions of Interest" Group

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 10 00:04:43 UTC 2009

Perhaps I have missed something, but from the
ALAC-person-who-is-not-representing-ALAC in the group, this is a
completely non-ICANN endeavour - mailing list is hosted by one of the
members and no ICANN money for teleconferences. I haven't seen a
request for staff resources, but perhaps I missed it.

Alan