[council] Board letter to GNSO Council

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Oct 19 15:56:00 UTC 2009

Dear Bruce,

In this case since the main dinner subject is centered on the Board
letter,
I am more then happy to have someone from the Board give us an
introduction
to its thinking before releasing people to get food and the 'social
"break-out"'

Would you be interested in giving us the Board's view on the Specific
Trademark
Issues as a way to kick off the discussions.  We could then have a Q&A
and then
allow people to start dinner.

a.