[council] Motion re VRSN RSEP request

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 13 00:58:39 UTC 2010

My mistake. I assumed that since the minimum
extension on a transfer was one year, the minimum
initial registration was also.

Tim, does that mean that a gTLD registry could
unilaterally decide to support EPP with a unit of
months (subject to the 10 year max) and therefore
start accepting monthly registrations?

Alan