[council] FW: Application

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Feb 22 09:02:21 UTC 2010

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

Enclosed please find an endorsement application for Affirmation of Commitments' Reviews.

The applicant S.S Kshatriya wishes to represent the GNSO during the:

Ø  Accountability and Transparency Review (first choice);

or alternatively:

Ø  Promoting Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review (second choice)

Ø  Whois Policy (third choice)

The compressed folder attached to this email contains his CV, motivation letter and his response to the additional information requirements.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my assistance.

Thank you

Kind regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen