[council] Motion to Terminate The Policy Development Process on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Nov 14 14:04:46 UTC 2010

Please note that the motion Stéphane made to terminate the VI PDP has not yet been seconded.  If anyone wishes to second the motion, please do so on the Council list.

If a second is received and as noted by Stéphane, before acting on the motion we will have to first determine if there are any objections to making an exception to the GNSO Operating Procedures requirement that motions be made at least 8 days in advance of the meeting.  I encourage all Councilors to consult with your respective groups regarding this motion and the other two motions that have been made.

Thanks,

Chuck