[council] Results of the GNSO Council Election for Chair

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Nov 30 23:34:36 UTC 2010

Dear Council members,

Attached please find the results of the GNSO Council Election for Chair. Please check your vote in one of the two attached files, one has the results of the Non-contracted Party House, and one has the results of the Contracted Party House, and if it is not properly registered, please let me know immediately.

Report for election 4f150d18b37, Non-contracted Parties, 2010-11-19 (as attached)

0	 None of the above
8	 Olga Cavalli = 61.5%
5	 Stéphane van Gelder = 38.5%

Report for election b51e9b79abb, Contracted Parties, 2010-11-19 (as attached)

0	 None of the above
0	 Olga Cavalli = 0%
7	 Stéphane van Gelder = 100%

According to the procedures http://gnso.icann.org/elections/election-procedures-2010.htm approved by the Council on 28 October 2010, Stephane van Gelder, with a total of 138.5% goes through to the second round.

The ballots for the second round will be distributed on Wednesday, 1 December and the voting period will run through until Tuesday, 7 December at 22:00UTC (17:00 COT Cartagena). Please respond by voting on the web form.
The ballot will  look like this:
[ ] Stéphane van Gelder
[ ] none of the above

Thank you.