[council] Final Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at icann.org
Mon Oct 3 21:00:56 UTC 2011

Dear All,

As requested by the GNSO Council, I am pleased to submit for your review and consideration, the Final Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP.

This Final Report takes into account the many submissions received during the Public Comment Forum on the Preliminary Issue Report, as well as the GAC Statement on the UDRP recently delivered to the GNSO Council.

We look forward to further dialogue with the Council regarding the recommendations contained in the Final Issue Report in Dakar.

All the Best,

Margie
_________

Margie Milam