[council] Fwd: IOC/RC Drafting Team Status Report

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Feb 29 21:16:11 UTC 2012

Councillors,

Please see the message below with a status report drafted by Jeff as support for an upcoming call on the IOC/RC work.

Neither Jeff nor I received his earlier message on the list, even though the GNSO archives show the message as having been received. So I am resending just to make sure you have this on your radar.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :