[council] GNSO NCA selection process

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Jul 20 15:23:11 UTC 2012

Dear Vanda,

As Chair of the GNSO Council, I am writing to you in your capacity as Chair of the NomCom.

You will recall that last year, the NomCom informed us that on on top of selecting the candidates themselves, the NomCom would now be selecting which NCA is seated where on the GNSO Council.

The Council wishes to confirm what your plans are in this regard as we are now in the final preparations for our upcoming Council leadership elections at the 2012 AGM.

Could you please let me know what recommendations or assignments you plan to make with regards to the GNSO Council NCAs this year, and when you plan to confirm these to the Council?

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
European RrSG representative on the GNSO Council
GNSO Council Chair