[council] Fwd: Action points from May 10 meeting

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Jun 4 15:54:03 UTC 2012

Councillors,

As a reminder of some of the action points we had from the previous meeting, and in order to fully prepare for our upcoming meeting this Thursday, please see my email below sent on May 16.

On the ICANN Academy, the group had its first call last week. Bill Drake and I attended the call on behalf of the Council. The group will soon produce some initial documents which I will pass on to the Council. A meeting of the group is scheduled in Prague.

On the Friday cancellation and the URS, I have not seen any drafts. Wendy, were you able to put something together?

On the IOC/RC, I have not seen any further comments following the initial draft message that Thomas had sent to the Council list, of which I attach a copy to this message for reference. As such, this item will be considered as part of our consent agenda for the June 7 meeting. I will be asking the Council to approve me sending the note (as drafted by Thomas or as amended during the June 7 teleconference if there are some comments made then) to the GAC.

The Council Leadership team had its preparation call today, and a new version of the June 7 agenda will soon be uploaded by Glen.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France