[council] Fwd: GNSO Contracted Parties House - Vice Chair

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Oct 9 14:51:39 UTC 2012

Councillors,

Please see below the notification Glen and I have received from the CPH.

Congratulations to Mason, and my thanks to him for his willingness to serve.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61

Début du message réexpédié :