[council] FW: [ccwg-internet-governance] Welcome to the CCWG on Internet Governance

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:59:41 UTC 2013

Thanks Jonathan,

Hi Chuck, I had the same problem, yes. But assumed that Rafik was inviting
others to start the drafting of the charter, so he created the child page
but still no one added any information or text to it...

Gabi

*Gabriela Szlak *

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.