[council] Draft ATRT2 Comments

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Dec 11 08:10:06 UTC 2013

Many thanks to those of you who have picked up this thread and worked on it.

N.B To all Councillors.

It will be great if we can support this good work and get behind an agreed
submission to the ATRT2 by the deadline (13 Dec i.e. the day after the
Council meeting).

Please do aim to come to Thursday's meeting in a position to support the
emerging statement if possible.
Any amendments required, please get them to the list now so that they can be
accommodated in advance of Thursday.

Jonathan