[council] URGENT: Topics for Beijing weekend session

Mason Cole mcole at 5x5com.com
Tue Feb 19 18:18:16 UTC 2013

All --

I'm working now to organize the agendas for our time in Beijing.  I would like to ask specifically for any matters or issues you'd like included in our weekend work agenda -- I apologize for having to press but planning is well under way by staff and resources are already tight.

So if you would, please send me items of interest you'd like to have considered for the agenda as soon as possible.  I need to turn an agenda draft back to staff very quickly.

FYI, here are items staff has suggested, or has received requests for, thus far:

- New gTLD update
- SSAC update
- IGO-INGO PDP review
- IETF update
- Thick Whois PDP discussion
- SCI status update
- IRTP Part D PDP update
- gTLD Directory Services update

We are also slotting in weekend sessions with the Board and GAC, though this is subject to confirmation.  Our lunch meeting with the ccNSO is penciled for Monday.

Finally, we have a brainstorm session tentatively scheduled for Saturday morning.

Thanks for your contributions.  Feel free to mail back on or off list.

Thanks --

Mason