[council] Motion to Address the Final Issue Report on the Uniformity of Reporting

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue May 14 16:44:03 UTC 2013

Thanks Wendy,

I agree to this friendly amendment.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
From: Wendy Seltzer
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:10 PM
To: WUKnoben
Cc: GNSO Council List
Subject: Re: [council] Motion to Address the Final Issue Report on the
Uniformity of Reporting

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

Since the Motion is not to initiate a PDP, I suggest the second resolved
should be amended:

current:
> The GNSO Council further approves the creation of a drafting team to
> develop a charter for a non-PDP Working Group to consider additional
> methods for collecting necessary metrics and reporting from Contracted
> Parties and other external resources to aid the policy development process
> as outlined in the Final Issue Report.

proposed:
The GNSO Council further approves the creation of a drafting team to
develop a charter for a non-PDP Working Group to consider additional
methods for collecting necessary metrics and reporting from Contracted
Parties and other external resources to aid the investigation.

Would this be a friendly amendment?
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)