[council] A (modest) report of the ccNSO Council meeting, 10 September 13

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Wed Sep 11 20:44:05 UTC 2013

All,

The meeting of the ccNSO Council was a quiet affair.  It was Byron Holland's first meeting as chair.  He is, as you know, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian Internet Registration Authority, manager of .ca.

A few things to note, however.  First, the Council is moving on the JIG cross-community working group letter the GNSO Council has already approved.  Second, they accepted the memberships application from Montenegro (country code .me).  And third, I thought you like to see the workplan report the Council uses to manage its projects.  Different than that which we employ, but to the same effect.

Cheers,

John Berard