[council] ICANN Singapore & the GNSO weekend meetings

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Feb 4 17:43:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think devoting a significant amount of time to a review and open
discussion of what The Panels were doing would be a good thing to do.  I
do not think that much can be achieve in a single time slot unless we
are thinking of that for each of the panels.

As for those Panelists who can be there, I think having them participate
in those discussions would also be beneficial.  So as soon as we decide,
we should invite them.

This would seem a much better way to use the time than to review what
all the WGs are doing. I  think the only WGs that need to have
significant time on the agenda are those for which the WG Liaisons think
there is a significant issue for the GNSO Council to deal with.

avri