[council] ALAC Liaison to the GNSO

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 5 16:19:43 UTC 2014

As many of you know, at this start of this term, I had announced that
after 8 years, it would be my last.

I have also recently been named the in-coming ALAC Chair, so even
without the decision I would be leaving the GNSO.

I am pleased to report that a successor has been named. For the
2014-15 year, the ALAC Liaison to the GNSO will be Cheryl
Langdon-Orr. I have no doubt that you will welcome her. I will avoid
all references to show sizes here, but I have no doubt that you will
find her style very different from mine, but more than capable of
being my successor.

Alan