[council] Motion - Appointment of GNSO liaison to the GAC

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Wed Sep 3 08:36:33 UTC 2014

This sounds very sensible to me.

David

On 2 Sep 2014, at 11:51 pm, Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson at afilias.info> wrote:

All,

This needs to be tidied up . The motions appear identical but mine actually has a couple of minor changes to the wording.

Therefore, I propose the following:

1.       That my wording is a friendly amendment to David’s motion (hopefully acceptable to David & Amr)
2.       I withdraw my motion and we remove the confusion of the two (near) identical motions.

Thanks,

Jonathan