[council] FW: GNSO Council - Development & Induction Session - Friday 17th October

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:07:18 UTC 2014

Dear Jonathan et al,

As I'll be an out-going councilor, I don't plan to take part this year. But
I really encourage anyone who can to do so, especially incoming councilors .

Just checking with Marika / Glen - will there be travel support for our
incoming councilors to take part, once they are elected?

All the best, Maria