[council] Flow chart - gTLD Registration Services PDP

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Sep 30 22:03:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for this.  It is good to see pictorially what is being thought of.

I think that because the first review of the issues report was over a
year ago, because the inclusion of EWG brings up new consideration on
that issue report and because of intervening policy issues, we need to
have another review period before a final issues report can be released.

I know that the PDP process does not require this, but neither does the
PDP prohibit it and given the unusual circumstances of this process it
is necessary.

avri