[council] Guide for Theresa Swineheart meeting with GNSO Council / GNSO

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Sun Feb 8 01:22:50 UTC 2015

1.       We would like a general update from you on the areas you are
focussed on
Including the transition - feel free to specify the % of your time that it
is consuming - in fact you may wish to think of your input along those
lines?
(i.e. a description of current areas of activity focus and % time)

2.       We recognise that you are spending significant time on transition
related activities and so:

a.       To some extent this will be covered elsewhere in the meeting but

b.      It will still be interesting / informative to hear your personal
observations, thoughts and concerns / discussion points