[council] Written version of the presentation by the Red Cross representatives on 14 April

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue Apr 19 03:24:18 UTC 2016

Dear Mary,

may I ask for the table mentioned under 5.1. please?

I want to understand how the Federation and the Committee will deal with
the individual country organisations. Are they planning to ask for
delegation of the 2-letter country code for both, the RC/RC and the ICRC
top level domains?? Only for the Federation ones?

Thank you very much

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg