[council] FYI VOTING RESULTS - ELECTION OF RySG OFFICERS/GNSO COUNCILORS/2017 NOM COM REP

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Aug 16 15:11:15 UTC 2016

FYI
Subject: VOTING RESULTS - ELECTION OF RySG OFFICERS/GNSO COUNCILORS/2017 NOM COM REP

Dear all,
​I am pleased to announce the results of the RySG election for Chair, Vice Chair of Policy, the two GNSO Council representatives and the RySG representative to the 2017 Nominating Committee.​  We had a well-beyond majority of our voting members respond with overwhelming support for all on the slate.

Paul Diaz, Chair (2017-2018)
Stephane Van Gelder, Vice Chair, Policy (2017-2018)
Donna Austin, GNSO Councilor, AP (term through 2018 ICANN Annual General Meeting)
Keith Drazek, GNSO Councilor, NA (term through 2018 ICANN Annual General Meeting)
Ken Stubbs, RySG representative, 2017 ICANN Nominating Committee

​I would like to request you share this information with others on the ICANN team.  Thank you!

Best regards,

Cherie
RySG Secretariat