[council] Voting Statements

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:00:21 UTC 2016

Dear James and Marika,
Thank you for the clarifications. Did we receive a clarification from
Thomas?
Best wishes,
Marília

--
*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en