[council] FOR INFORMATION/REFERENCE: "One-stop" wiki page for GNSO Working Sessions in Hyderabad

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Oct 29 05:02:34 UTC 2016

Dear Councilors,

Staff has put together the following wiki page that we hope can serve as an initial “one stop” page for information about all the GNSO Working Sessions taking place in Hyderabad on Friday 4 November: https://community.icann.org/x/CQa4Aw.

You’ll see that for each update, links have been provided wherever possible to relevant Background Briefing papers, draft slide decks, and other informational material, as appropriate.

Please note that the page is still being populated, and that many of the slide decks are still in draft form as they are being reviewed by the respective WG/DT chairs; however, we thought it might be useful to get this page information to you sooner rather than later, as you prepare to travel to Hyderabad.

Please feel free to disseminate the information contained on the wiki page to your respective Stakeholder Groups, Constituencies and networks; and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have comments or if staff can provide further assistance.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director