[council] CSC Update April 2017

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at neustar.biz
Tue Apr 25 18:07:19 UTC 2017

Thanks James Gannon for the update. It’s good to get a somewhat independent account of how the CSC is operating.

You mention in your report that good working relationships have developed between the CSC and PTI. In that context, it will be important that ICANN finds a suitable replacement for Elise Gerich given her pivotal role in the establishment of PTI.