[council] FW: CCWG-Accountability Independent Review Process Implementation Oversight Team (IRP IOT)

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Mar 2 02:43:07 UTC 2017

Councilors –

See announcement below, regarding the formation of an IRP Implementation Oversight Team as part of the new bylaws associated with the IANA transition.

There’s quite a bit of info here, but at a summary level the GNSO will soon be asked to name (a) panelist(s) to a group that will oversee the implementation of the new IRP.  I recommend that we assign this task to the SSC, once that group is chartered.

Thank you,

J.