[council] [Ext] RE: Updated SSC Charter for your review

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Mar 15 07:38:39 UTC 2017

Thanks, Paul. Please find updated version attached.

Best regards,

Marika

From: Paul McGrady <policy at paulmcgrady.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 08:30
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>, "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] RE: [council] Updated SSC Charter for your review

Thanks.  This party needs to be fixed – sounds like we have only one to share between us

-          One member appointed respectively from the Business Constituency, the Intellectual Property Constituency, and the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers Constituency;

Should read

-          One member appointed respectively from each of the Business Constituency, the Intellectual Property Constituency, and the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers Constituency;

Thanks.