[council] MOTION-- GNSO Response to GAC Copenhagen Communique

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon May 8 20:21:08 UTC 2017

I'll second it if that helps
Regards
Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://www.mneylon.social
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal

On 8 May 2017, at 22:20, James M. Bladel <jbladel at godaddy.com<mailto:jbladel at godaddy.com>> wrote:

Colleagues-

Staff has informed me that this motion was withdrawn, rather than deferred, from our last call. As a result, it is necessary to resubmit the motion, along with the draft response document. Both are attached to this message.

Thank you --

J.