[council] WHOIS Conflicts with Local Law - Alternate Triggers

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 06:11:13 UTC 2017

Dear Keith,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the lead on this initiative.

Paul and I appreciate the alternatives you have set out and are taking
input from our IPC colleagues. We're aiming to offer a substantive reply no
later than this Friday to ensure this gets across the line by the 20th
document deadline.

Best wishes,

Heather