[council] ICANN60 GNSO Policy Briefing now available for download

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Oct 13 18:39:58 UTC 2017

Dear All,

On behalf of the GNSO Team, I am happy to report that the GNSO Policy Briefing for ICANN60 is now available for download at https://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/policy-briefing-icann60-12oct17-en.pdf. If you prefer to download individual sections, you can do so by visiting https://go.icann.org/gnsobriefing. The policy briefing is intended to facilitate your preparation for ICANN60 – if you have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can further facilitate your preparation, let me know.

Please feel free to share the link with your respective groups and anyone else that may be interested.

Happy reading!

Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.