[council] Fwd: Appointment of Cheryl Langdon-Orr as Co-Chair of Subsequent Procedures PDP

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Sep 29 05:51:03 UTC 2017

Councilors, see message from Jeff Neuman, below.

If there are no objections, I would like to propose that we add approval of Cheryl’s appointment, and a thank you message to Avri, to the Consent Agenda for our next meeting on 12 OCT.

If you have concerns, would like to discuss, or would prefer this be considered as a formal motion, please respond to this note in the next day or so, and we’ll draw that up.

Thank you,

J.
James Bladel
GNSO Chair