[council] Fwd: [gnso-chairs] FW: [Ext] Fwd: Stéphane VAN GELDER

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:29:05 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

With thanks to staff for locating this information regarding arrangements
for Stephane:

Stéphane Van Gelder passed away on Sunday 25th March 2018 following a
traffic accident in Lugano, Switzerland.

To be with Stéphane one last time, join us for the interment of the ashes,
this coming Saturday 7th April at 10 a.m.  We will be meeting at the
entrance of the Cimetière Montmartre, 20 avenue Rachel, 75018 Paris.

We will then gather together again at MERCURE PARIS 3, rue Caulaincourt,
75018 Paris from midday onwards.

Flowers may be sent via the https://www.pampa.paris[pampa.paris]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pampa.paris_&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=nOssY-OZ-GA40ASopF2jWZnDxqg_d9zqwoKAJtxWCgA&s=zDEjZxyyIXDJrVurJGiRAu9f73zR34v2XLVtBPr62YA&e=>
website
before Wednesday 4th April, with the words “For Stéphane Van Gelder”.

Messages for the family may be sent to this address: rip.svg.rip at gmail.com.

Best wishes,

Heather