[council] Barcelona Council social event

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Aug 23 11:17:16 UTC 2018

Dear councilors,

Having seen no opposition to Heather’s suggestion below for a joint 2018 & 2019 GNSO Councils gathering on Saturday 20th October 2018 from 19:00 – 20:30, I would like to remind you that previously, dinner organization was researched by a member of the Council with staff assistance. Ideally, this is someone with either local knowledge, or a keen interest in dining or in this case, tapas, options ☺

If this is something which you would be interested in, please let us know. Staff can help with the research and provide councilors’ dietary requirements in order to narrow down the choice.

ICANN Meetings team has put together a starter list of restaurants in Barcelona, but this is merely a suggestion.

Please let me know if we have any takers!

Kind regards,

Nathalie