[council] Fwd: [gnso-chairs] [CORRESPONDENCE] 2 Letters - Cherine Chalaby to GNSO Council Leadership

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:49:21 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

Good morning, welcome to Panama, and the start of ICANN62!

In anticipation of today's lunchtime meeting with the ICANN Board, please
find attached a letter from Cherine on behalf of Board colleagues setting
out responses to our 3 questions sent on Friday on EPDP planning (picket
fence, budget and discussion paper). These three questions and responses
form our agenda for today's lunchtime meeting.

Best wishes,

Heather