[council] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] GDPR Announcements

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Mar 29 15:37:08 UTC 2018

A very odd strategy.

Other companies which are aware that they do not comply with the law go out of the way not to attract the attention of those who can penalise them.

The DPAs are a little busy at the moment dealing with Facebook and Cambridge Analytica, but perhaps they will have some more time in May to investigate.

ICANN is not as special as it thinks.

Ayden