[council] Fwd: Triage document - Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data Expedited Policy

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:08:00 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

With sincere thanks to Kurt, Rafik and the EPDP Team, I share Kurt's
message below and first deliverable from the EPDP Charter.

We will continue to receive regular updates through Rafik as Council
liaison. I suggest that any questions about the triage report be posted
here to the Council list, and from there communicated on to the EPDP Team
through Rafik as liaison and Kurt as Chair.

Best wishes,

Heather