[council] Important Preparation for GNSO Council SPS

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Jan 16 15:01:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

In preparation for our face-to-face Strategic Planning Session next week, this is a reminder that everyone needs to come informed and prepared to engage. Last year's SPS was successful in large part due to our dynamic engagement and discussion and because we had done our homework and were ready for meaningful dialogue on several key topics.

To that end, all Councilors should arrive in Los Angeles having completed our "required reading" homework assignments. Please go to the google drive at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0AFh-rKMVmPhlUk9PVA?ths=true and click on the "SPS 2019" folder, where you'll find sub-folders for Day 1, Day2, Day 3 and General SPS. Please review the agenda, the PDP 3.0 Implementation Plan, and all background documents. We will be far more productive if we're all level-set going into the meeting.

A big thanks to staff for their work pulling these together in an easily-accessible place. If anyone has challenges navigating the Google drive, let us know.

I look forward to seeing you all next week!

Best regards,

Keith